[NSRCA-discussion] F3A Team Support from 3DHobbyShop

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Sep 17 09:55:24 AKDT 2012

DONATION PAGE!!!  Working on the web site donation page, but in the meantime, anyone can donate VIA PayPal using "F3ATeamFund at NSRCA.org"    Payments go directly to the team account and I'm notified of any donation to that PayPal account.

Please!!!  Donate early, donate often!!!

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone: 440.684.3101 x102  |  Fax: 440.684.3102
mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com  |  www.paragon-inc.com