[NSRCA-discussion] USA Team Fundraising help!

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Sep 17 11:03:36 AKDT 2012

Hey All,

I have two requests for help (at the moment...I'm sure more later) that I could use in making this all happen.

Volunteer Web maintenance help

Volunteer Aircraft Assembly help.

The first one, web help, I need someone that's comfortable entering and maintaining content on the web.  We're putting together a Joomla web site and I'll need someone who has the time and interest to help set up all the new content and help maintain it going forward for the next year.  Yes, it's a pretty big job.  I have some idea's on what we should be doing, but getting it done takes time which we're short of.  Please contact me off list if you're interested.  Ideally we'll get several people to respond and we can divide and conquer.

Aircraft assembly is a different thing all together.   I'm planning to run a sizable raffle that hopefully will consist of several truly RTF airplanes.  Most notably a few 35% IMAC style planes in addition to a pattern plane.  Why IMAC?  Because it will appeal to the non-pattern masses, and if we're going to raise $60,000.00, we can't do that on the backs of the pattern community alone.   Some nice 35% craft will appeal well to the Flying Giants community and the broad base on RCU.

I'm currently engaged in trying to get the airframes/ engines/ radios and pieces parts donated to us.  But will need some craftsmen willing to volunteer their time to assemble these beasts and make then truly ready to fly.   If all goes well, these will be test flown and initially trimmed by a team member (if we're gutsy enough to fly them) and then signed by the entire team prior to being raffled off.

If you have the time, talent, and interest, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me.  It's a big job I know, but it would be a great contribution for the team.

Thanks!!!

-Mark
Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone: 440.684.3101 x102  |  Fax: 440.684.3102
mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com  |  www.paragon-inc.com