[NSRCA-discussion] F3A Team Support from 3DHobbyShop

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 09:38:59 AKDT 2012

That's really cool.  Unfortunately I already have a full stable of Osiri &
Slicks.  If we get a donation page up, I'll donate at least 50% of the cost
of a 62" Osiris to the team, and hopefully when the 2m Osiris is available
from 3DHS the promotion will still be going on so I can get an airframe I
want AND support the team further.

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training