[NSRCA-discussion] Real Flight simulator questions

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 14:01:52 AKST 2012

Vince,

I haven't spent time looking at how to add weight. My guess is you would
have to do it with components. As I mentioned, I changed the battery in the
Spark. One thing you could do is change to a much heavier battery.

I don't know if a field with the box defined is available. but it's
possible to edit an existing field to get a workaround. What you can do is
go to "Edit field" and add something like a tree at the edges of the box. I
think I tried to do this a year or so ago, but for some reason, didn't
follow through.

Pat