[NSRCA-discussion] Real Flight simulator questions

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 19:59:02 AKST 2012

OK guys. Here you go with the Spark modifications. Keep in mind, this is
for RF 6.0 (6.5). If you run a lower version, you will most likely have to
adjust the rates and expo only.

Go to: Aircraft
Click on: Edit Krill Spark Evo
Click on Airframe
Click: Fuselage
Make "Weight"=20oz
Just above "Fuselage", click "Main Battery".
When you click on the battery type a small box will pop up on the right side
Click on the little box and find "Lipoly 4400 65C" and click on it and
click OK
Now next to "No of cells in parallel"= 1
Next to "No of cells in series"= 10
Click "fuselage" again
Click: Engine
Propeller type should be APC Electric
Change prop to 21 diameter and pitch to 13

To change CG:
Click on Airframe
Y= .5
To move CG forward, increase number, to move back, reduce number

To keep the chin cowl and canopy from flying off if you hit the wrong
switch:

Go to "Electronics
Click both "Chin hatch servo" and Canopy detach servo"
"Input for this servo should be" <no servo>

Now you need to set throws and expo.

Click "Software Radio"
Click each of the next channels

Output channel 1(aileron)
Low rate %=55
Expo During Low Rates %= 20
Expo During High Rates %= 38

Output channel 2(elevator)
Low rate %=70
Expo During Low Rates %= 28
Expo During High Rates %= 40

Output channel 4(Rudder)
Low rate %= 100
Expo During Low Rates %= 80
Expo During High Rates %= 40

Output channel 5(aileron)
Low rate %=55
Expo During Low Rates %= 20
Expo During High Rates %= 38

This will get you in the ballpark. It's your plane so adjust it to your
liking.

If you don't own Real Flight. Do yourself a favor and put it on your
Christmas list.

Anything else, let me know.

Pat