[NSRCA-discussion] Executive Board voting

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:55:24 AKST 2012

I confess I don't understand why folks would vote for someone who didn't
want to be bothered to put their name in the very small hat...  I'd rather
vote for someone committed to doing a good job in the position...

For me that means Jon Carter, the fact that I know him and know his level
of commitment to the sport and the quality of his thinking, not to mention
his coaching helps, but I don't think it would matter if he were on the
east coast and I were here in CA, because he stepped up as the sole
volunteer for a difficult position amongst some of the most
compulsive-obsessive freaks (I count myself in that description) in RC...

Peter+

Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training