[NSRCA-discussion] Castle Creations Cap Packs

Ronald Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed May 9 19:36:25 AKDT 2012

Who knows anything about Castle Creations Cap Packs?  I know that Castle Creations says they are to be used close to the ESC on the leads between the battery pack and the ESC if the leads are to be lengthened.  I heard one Cap Pack is supposed to be used for each 6" the leads are lengthened.  They cost about $25.

Some locals have burned up their speed controllers when they added to the leads between the batteries and the speed control.  It makes me wonder whether we should shorten the leads on the ESC if we add leads to put the batteries in series and/or install an arming system.

Ron Van Putte