[NSRCA-discussion] 140, 160, 170DZ muffler question

Lawrence Odom lcodomjr at verizon.net
Mon Mar 26 03:17:34 AKDT 2012

Mike,

     If this guy is new and he's unfamiliar with the YS he could be having a
little buyer remorse.   We all know when these engines are right they are
reliable and run great with ton of horse power for their size.  But we all
know one little air leak on a gasket or a weak front bearing this engine
will drive him crazy chaseing the mixture.  If you are really worried about
your online rating then exchange back, however he needs to pay the shipping.
He really sounds like he needs something simple like a Saito, a standard OS
or something.  I would hate to loose the sale, but it's not worth getting
beat up online about this deal.  Just my two cents.

Larry