[NSRCA-discussion] Rules Proposals

Del R drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Mar 17 15:25:20 AKDT 2012

HMMMmmm!!!  Why both having rules if they are only occasionally adhered to. In fairness to all honorable contestants, rules should be honored whether PATTERN police are present or not.  I sure would not want to bust my butt spending the buckaroos and committing the time to be legal at any local or regional or national event to know that some can show up to beat up on me because they spent their time practicing, but not flying a legal plane.

I have never understood the desire for some to encourage hollow victories.

    Del