[NSRCA-discussion] Plettenberg 30-10 evo and Jeti ESC

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 05:45:32 AKDT 2012

Robert,

Does the 18mz RX have a high speed mode on it?  Can you go to the "normal"
mode on the RX and try it?  I was told by a good friend to swap to "normal"
mode on the 8 channel RX because I couldn't get the Jeti programmer to work
directly plugged into the RX to check pulse settings on the throttle.  When
I changed to "normal" mode it worked just fine - high speed mode never
worked.

-Derek