[NSRCA-discussion] Safety Proposal amended

ehaury ejhaury at comcast.net
Thu Mar 15 12:22:25 AKDT 2012

Scott

There may be some terminology issues here. A disarming "SWITCH" was determined to not meet the disconnect requirements, as a switch makes / breaks a circuit internally making it impossible for an official to quickly determine which position is on or off. OTOH, an external disarming "PLUG" or "KEY" or "CONNECTOR"  doesn't have that problem.

Derek may have had further discussions with the F3A committee regarding this since the WC - I can only speak to what the official interpretation was at the Worlds.

Earl