[NSRCA-discussion] Rules Proposals

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Tue Mar 13 20:14:17 AKDT 2012

Peter,
On behalf of the rules committee I would like to thank you for your many
well-reasoned, thoughtful  and thought-provoking posts. The one below
goes far beyond the current rules cycle and addresses areas that are key
to the future of pattern and the NSRCA. I would like to hear more ideas
about the direction we should take, both from you and from others on
this list.
John Gayer
NSRCA Treasurer
Rules Committee member