[NSRCA-discussion] jr 9303 help needed

Phil S. chuenkan at comcast.net
Tue Jul 17 14:41:01 AKDT 2012

Ihncheol, that is exactly what I do on my pattern planes -- spoilerons
give a bit of washout to help with tip stalls, and pop the nose up so
you can drag the plane onto the runway with throttle.  Works great for
me, if I don't screw it up with my thumbs!!!

--
Phil Spelt, KCRC President
AMA 1294 Scientific Leader Member