[NSRCA-discussion] jr 9303 help needed

AWorrest at aol.com AWorrest at aol.com
Tue Jul 17 22:20:30 AKDT 2012

Ihncheol,

On the 9303 and 12X if you select the Flaperon wing type and then go back
to the DeviceSEL menu and inhibit the Flap channel you will get dual ailerons
without the flaperon function. The aileron trim functions as expected. But
try this on the 11X and the aileron trim will only affect the right aileron
and not the left. Same end result but a slightly different problem that
started this 9303 thread. The 11X programming contains all the 9303 functions
and more. The switch assignability is also much more flexible than either the
12X or 9303.

The 11X programming is up gradable through the SD card. It has gone through
three revisions already. I'm looking forward to it being brought up to the
XG11 level. JR has already done this for the 11X versions sold outside of
Horizon's market area. One of the new XG11 features is that some of the mix
ratios can be set in flight by the trim levers. This is implemented presently
on the present 11X2.4 Flap Sys menu for the elevator and aileron. On the
XG11 it can be done for other mixes and also you will be able to activate or
inhibit this function without looking at the menu.

Allan