[NSRCA-discussion] Web Archives

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Mon Jul 2 07:06:14 AKDT 2012

On 06/29/12 04:24, Jeff Hatton wrote:
> I just tried to access the archives at lists.nsrca.org and the server did
> not connect... is there something wrong?

Sorry everyone, I had to give Apache a kick in the pants and wasn't
reading my e-mail real time over the weekend.  I was however having fun
getting to know an Aeroworks .60-.90 Extra 260 with a DLE 20cc on it.
At 7 lbs 8 oz, this thing is a hoot!  Not exactly your standard pattern
platform, but it's no slouch at sequences and uplines are not an issue :)

--
Tom

    "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
          sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com