[NSRCA-discussion] Canadian Nationals

Jim Quinn jaqfly at prodigy.net
Mon Jul 2 06:01:36 AKDT 2012

A very special thanks to CD, Harry Ells, and his staff for a wonderful weekend
at the Canadian Nationals!
Your facility was great and the constest ran very smoothly.
Going through customs was easy and quick, except for the 10 minutes I spent at
the US boarder upon returning to explain how our contests run and what our
sequnces looked like. The customs official was very interested.
Thanks also to Rosemary and her Mom, Mary!

Congratulations to the Canadian Team selected to compete in South Africa.