[NSRCA-discussion] Another discussion topic relating to newFAIrules

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 09:29:15 AKST 2012

Well said!

Regarding constant speed -- isn't that essentially impossible in any
routine that includes a spin?  I'm just flying sportsman, but it seems to
me watching the Intermediate + above routines, that the plane comes to a
near stop before dropping into the spin.  But that in itself is graceful
:-)  Other maneuvers, however, definitely look better to my eye when
performed at a constant speed while maintaining appropriate geometry.

Peter+

In any case I'll fly as I've always tried too, crisp and precise,

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training