[NSRCA-discussion] Proposals Survey

Gordon Anderson gaa at owt.com
Sat Feb 18 15:10:41 AKST 2012

Jim,

I just want to say thank you for all you do to support pattern. I am sure the vast majority of the pilots feel the same as I and are thankful we have people willing to stand the post. I served at the D8VP for 4 years and I can appreciate the challenges you and the rest of the board face.

Again, Thanks for all you do!

--Gordon