[NSRCA-discussion] Arming Switch

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Mon Feb 13 11:18:37 AKST 2012

Keith,

What you say it true.

What I have taken from this discussion:

1) An arming plug is an externally visible indicator of "ready and dangerous".
2) Turning the rx off alone is not a completely safe condition, and less so AFTER a flight.
3) No safety measure is 100% infallible, simply due to human error.

Regardless of how you render your aircraft safe, you still have to remember to do it!!! People will forget, and that unfortunately will happen regardless.

Bob R.