[NSRCA-discussion] DriveWear Glasses

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 7 10:05:14 AKST 2012

Mike I have polarized prescription lenses and don't like them. Previously I
had automatic dimming (Photo Grey) and didn't like them either but they were
my standard glasses with reduced size lenses. They allowed enough light to
enter from the side to cause my pupils to close making it nearly imposable
to see through the darkened lens. I have standard gray large lens sunglasses
now but don't think the gray is good against a bright blue sky. Looking at
the side of the airplane in the shade against a bright background tends to
muddy the colors reducing visibility. All last season my best contest
average scores were on overcast weekends. The proof is on the score sheets.
Jim