[NSRCA-discussion] DriveWear Glasses

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 07:47:20 AKST 2012

I've tried flying with polarized.  If you don't consider the LCD portion
and just look at the flying portion, it's fine....if you don't move your
head (aka tilt).  If you maintain a perfectly straight head, it's not bad
but let me just say that I don't know a single person that doesn't tilt
their head when flying.  When you tilt, it changes the polarization "look"
and the sky totally changes.  Try this just looking up at the sky and
tilting your head side to side.  You'll see the difference.  Any of these
companies you decide to go with can get you non-polarized lenses but
sometimes you have to specify.

--
*Scott A. McHarg*