[NSRCA-discussion] Junior Members for World Team

Archie Stafford astafford at md.metrocast.net
Mon May 30 08:04:47 AKDT 2011

John,

Joseph actually flew FAI a couple of years ago at the NATS.  Brandon is
currently flying FAI, so there are some that can do it, but I don¹t think
its fair for the NSRCA members or anyone else to just ³pick² one.  We need
to look at the process and come up with a solution for 2013.

I think all 3 of them would be happy to participate, but there are certainly
more than those 3 that are flying that would have to be considered, and I
don¹t see a fair way to do it except to put a process in place and choose a
member for 2013 during the team selection contest,

Arch