[NSRCA-discussion] E-deadstick, trouble-shooting.

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Wed Jun 8 20:10:22 AKDT 2011

I'm pretty sure Colin is within a couple hundred miles from Detroit. We've
been at the mid-90's for the last couple of days. I flew in it on Tuesday
and checked my batteries, controller, and motor after one of the flights
(Masters schedule). Everything was around 130F which seemed pretty
acceptable to me considering the ambient temp. I also have a Xigris with a
Hacker C50-14XL Comp and controller with TP G6 25C 5000 batteries.

I didn't put the heat gun on me, but I was probably running about the
same.....

Verne Koester