[NSRCA-discussion] Zero reference line on the Brio

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 06:10:09 AKST 2011

Mike,

I have the CF version. I know the later fiberglass ones tended to be lighter but unless the wing location moved the cg should be the same. Have to recheck my notes may have sacrificed a very slight pull the gear for a more locked in feel at that cg. Never mixed it out but still have great downlines and snaps.

Anthony