[NSRCA-discussion] Zero reference line on the Brio

richard wallace rickwallace45 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 05:40:12 AKST 2011

I had both the fiberglass and carbon Brios and all moments and critical
locations were identical AFAIK. I built and flew both with the same CG/
throw / other setups and they flew about the same. I'm looking forward to
trying Anthony Romano's settings if / when the remaining Brio ever flies
again.

Rick