[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Judging . . . . . .

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 12 08:09:35 AKST 2011

Matt Some of us seasoned long timers remember. I found it very interesting.

Here are some links for those unfamiliar with the NSRCA site.
http://nsrca.us/documents/judging/judgeevaluation/Judge_Evaluation_Method.pd
http://nsrca.us/documents/judging/judgeevaluation/Judge_Evaluation_Scores_20
07.pdf
http://nsrca.us/documents/judging/certifiedjudges/2011_Certified_Judges_List