[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Judging . . . . . .

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 07:05:18 AKST 2011

Geez,

Goes to show you that even long timers in the sport don't pay much attention...

There indeed is a statistical analysis method we applied for several years to score Judging performances. It obviously fell on deaf ears and blind eyes so we stopped.

Matt Kebabjian

 *Subject:* [NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Judging . . . . . .

 Actually, no.
 But,
 at least up until now, no one has been willing to propose using
 any statisical analysis on the judges performance.
 .
 Bob Kane
 getterflash at yahoo.com