[NSRCA-discussion] exhaust temp of a ys 1.75

Dave Burton burtona at atmc.net
Sun Dec 11 13:47:19 AKST 2011

Mike,

The bipe is coming along well. I have the wings built already!

Have not worked on it since I saw you in Muncie. I've been wrapped up in
other mostly non modeling stuff since then and haven't spent much time on
planes. I plan to start the stab and fuselage after New Years when all the
Holiday stuff settles down and it's too nasty out for outdoor stuff. I'm
still undecided on electric or glow.

Dave