[NSRCA-discussion] exhaust temp of a ys 1.75

Michael S. Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 11 13:01:08 AKST 2011

Dave and others,

Thanks for all the replies.  I have a friend that has a tig welder and I am
going to use him if my attempt at aluminum soldering doesn't work.  I
actually found an article by a modeler that makes aluminum tanks and he
recommended some solder =-the one I bought is from harbor freight.  I will
let you know how it goes.  It was interesting to cut an hatori muffler open
to see what it looks like inside.  I will be in touch.  Btw Dave, how is the
bipe?  I will let you know how this one does.  Since it is dedicated
electric, it has required a bit of work to do the electric-glow conversion.
The build thread by Tuny has been very good.

Later

Mike