[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Judging . . . . . .

Del drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Dec 10 07:55:42 AKST 2011

Then it shouldn't be inferred or suggested that competitors don't understand "STATISTICAL ANALYSIS" . Statistically one could argue that more judges will make errors from 20 years ago because of the increased workload and difficulty catching ever downgrade when people are judging as many as 4 classes in one event. Granted that is rare but that also happens..  Some of the most capable judges used to avoid the chair just because of the demand could affect their flights coming up right after serving.

    Del