[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Contests - FAI Schedule??

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 10:07:41 AKDT 2011

Actually, the opposite might just happen, P-13 isn't that huge a stepping stone from Masters, as P-11 was. At least to me it isn't as intimidating as P-11.
FYI, I judged P-13 last weekend. It is less of a judging workload. Never felt rushed in giving a score. It even actually flows nicely, but appears to be a quite tall sequence.
I only observed two practice flights on Friday and felt prepared enough to judge it on Saturday.