[NSRCA-discussion] World Team Members

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 05:09:12 AKDT 2011

But, According to  http://www.naa.aero/siteadmin/data/document/SC4_Vol_ABR_11.pdf

B.3.5. National Teams for World and Continental Championships
A national team shall consist of a maximum of three individual competitors, or three pairs of competitors,
for each category and a Team Manager. For those categories that do not have separate Junior
Championships, the team may consist of a maximum of four individual competitors or four pairs of
competitors for each category provided that the fourth competitor is a junior, plus a team manager.
The reigning World or Continental Champion has the right (subject to the approval of his National
Airsports Control) to participate in the next World or Continental Championships in that category
regardless of whether he qualifies for the national team or not. If he is not a member of the national team,
his score will not be considered in the team results.

B.3.5. National Teams for World and Continental Championships
A national team shall consist of three individual competitors, or three pairs of competitors for each
category as a maximum, and a Team Manager. For Control Line (F2) only, the team may consist of four
individual competitors or four pairs of competitors for each category as a maximum provided that the
fourth competitor is/are junior(s), plus a team manager. The reigning World or Continental Champion has
the right (subject to the approval of his National Airsports Control) to participate in the next World or
Continental Championships in that category regardless of whether he qualifies for the national team or
not. If he is not a member of the national team, his score will not be considered in the team results.

Don