[NSRCA-discussion] World Team Members

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Thu Apr 14 07:57:40 AKDT 2011

According to the ABR published in 2010 to cover 2011 as presented by
Joe, section B.3.5 was amended to:

Amended to include a junior as a 4th team member in
classes that do not have separate junior championships.

So this would be the first World Championship in which the junior rule
would apply. Also included is the definition of a junior:

A competitor is considered to be a junior up to and including the
calendar year in which he attains the age
of 18. All other competitors are classed as Seniors.

Also need trophies:

e) For those categories where a junior may participate in a Continental
or World Championship National
Team, individual awards for junior competitors will be awarded to the
first, second and third place
juniors.
f) Where at least four juniors from at least four different nations
participate, the winner shall earn the title
of Junior World or Continental Champion in the category.

So how many Juniors have signed up from other countries as fourth team
members? Is it too late for us to include a junior entry?

John