[NSRCA-discussion] World Team Members

Don Ramsey donramsey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 03:46:13 AKDT 2011

>From FAI ABR

B.3.5. National Teams for World and Continental Championships

A national team shall consist of three individual competitors, or three
pairs of competitors for each

category as a maximum, and a Team Manager. For Control Line (F2) only, the
team may consist of four

individual competitors or four pairs of competitors for each category as a
maximum provided that the

fourth competitor is/are junior(s), plus a team manager. The reigning World
or Continental Champion has

the right (subject to the approval of his National Airsports Control) to
participate in the next World or

Continental Championships in that category regardless of whether he
qualifies for the national team or

not. If he is not a member of the national team, his score will not be
considered in the team results.

Don