[NSRCA-discussion] Height of manuevers

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 06:36:42 AKDT 2010

I would assume that we (pattern) are not flying higher than other forms of RC . . ..  sailplanes are frequently WAY higher than 1000ft.

Also, there are a variety of devices for measuring altitude in real time with voice transmission.  They are mainly used to find thermals. Here is one:

http://www.picolario.com/index.html

Bob Kane

getterflash at yahoo.com