[NSRCA-discussion] Height of manuevers

Archie Stafford astafford at md.metrocast.net
Wed Sep 8 18:03:40 AKDT 2010

This is still only an ADVISORY. This is not an FAR. I am working very closely with the FAA on airspace integration for the Navy and have asked this exact question and several high up people told me the same thing. It is only advisory and not enforceable. They are working on new FARs but they also told me they understand the difference between UAS (the new term for UAv) and model aircraft.  They are also very happy with how the AMA has worked with them. I really dont see great changes coming for our community.

Arch

Sent from my iPhone