[NSRCA-discussion] Flight Simulator

Anthony Cornacchione acornacchione at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 08:10:15 AKDT 2010

I have RF 4.5, and I was able to get expansion pack 2, which included the Venus II.  Using the Knife Edge swap pages I downloaded a Chip Hyde Genesis and an Oxai Pinnacle.

http://knifeedge.com/forums/downloads.php then search for "F3A"  I do not know if those downloads will work with RF 5.5.

Good Luck
Anthony