[NSRCA-discussion] Flight Simulator

Scott McHarg scott at 7d7-technologies.com
Thu Oct 28 06:06:14 AKDT 2010

Good Morning,
    I am in the process of deciding to buy a flight simulator.  Everything I've read points to the Real Flight G5.5 (newest version) as it is compatible with all of the Expansion Packs from G5.  What are we using or how do we get F3A planes that actually resemble the characteristics of a 2M Pattern ship?  Are there websites that have downloads for this?  Do we have to "tweak" the settings on an existing plane?  I haven't bought the sim yet so if there is a particular simulator out there that more or less caters to us Pattern Dudes, I'm interested.

Thanks in advance,
Scott