[NSRCA-discussion] Flight Simulator

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 09:50:08 AKDT 2010

I have been using AFP and use one of the big extras. Change the physics to get
the plane to act like a pattern plane. I use the big plane cause they are easier
to see. Lately I have an HDMI cable out to my 72" TV and it works really good
like that.

I think the smaller planes can be scaled bigger as well.

Brian