[NSRCA-discussion] Sequences for 2011 - approved

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 11:03:27 AKDT 2010

Agree 100% with Mark.  Since we got out of sync, certification has become a PITA.  Please, let's make it a NSRCA priority.

While certification can be looked on as a necessary evil, it serves a real purpose for getting everyone back more or less in synch on judging.  It's a good place to discuss the finer points, if you can avoid the two words that begin with "s" and shall go nameless here!

Jon Lowe