[NSRCA-discussion] Sequences for 2011 - approved

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 11:50:41 AKDT 2010

Changing Masters after only one year would not only get us on the FAI
schedule but would be an interesting exercise that may reveal we
really enjoy changing every year!  If we did decide to change every
year it would not mandate resertification every year unless new
elements or rule changes were added.

Think of how exciting it is every two years when we get a new
schedule, we could enjoy that more often if it works out well.
Furthermore it's more fair for someone new to or returning to masters
after a year off so they are not flying against someone that has a
year extra practice on a given sequence. It sort of sucks moving up
and flying Masters pilots that are on the second or third year of
flying the same Masters pattern.

I strongly encourage that we give it a try. The thought of waiting
three years to change to get in sync is extremely distasteful to me.

Keith Black