[NSRCA-discussion] Sequences for 2011 - approved

verne at twmi.rr.com verne at twmi.rr.com
Tue Oct 19 09:20:55 AKDT 2010

It wouldn't be the end of the world for Masters to keep a schedule for 3 years in order to get synchronized with FAI. We got stuck with the same schedule for 5 or 6 years one time.

Verne

---- Derek Koopowitz <derekkoopowitz at gmail.com> wrote:

Mark,

There hasn't been any discussion on this at all.  We could move in that
direction with the next sequences that get approved for Sportsman,
Intermediate and Advanced, but, as you mentioned, that would mean we only
get to keep those sequences for 3 years.  I'm not in favor of changing these
again in 2012 - I think that is too soon.

We can poll everyone next year to find out...

-Derek