[NSRCA-discussion] Elevator servo

Terry tmgreen3 at cox.net
Thu Oct 14 07:53:55 AKDT 2010

Just finished my Focus a few weeks ago, I did not like the pushrod system
and installed two servos in the tail. I use the very lightest servos I had,
they were 1.2 oz each. I could not get the plane to balance.

I have an os140, carbon pipe and a 5200 ma li lon battier.. Took the servos
out and use a pushrod system with a two bearings along the shaft, works
good.

Terry Green   www.craptech.net