[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: [TriVillageNews]FW: NOTAM/TFRforChicago, IL - 5/27-31 (Memorial Day Weekend)

Dan Curtis warrior523 at mchsi.com
Thu May 27 08:40:54 AKDT 2010

Dave,

Okay, I would have thought you might have realized that since I wrote the message that I would have read and fully understood what was in it.  The point being that we can all interject bits of wisdom or silliness in the continuation of politicizing this thread and this forum.  Surprised but very glad you picked up on that.

Really if we want to debate politics then I do believe there are forums that do just that.

Now if you want to continue with jabs and counter-jabs in this matter then fire away, I am fully capable of holding my own on any political debate, but would much prefer to read and hear fellow pattern flyers discussing pattern topics.

Dan Curtis