[NSRCA-discussion] Mike Wingo

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Wed Jun 9 05:48:20 AKDT 2010

that's great to hear, give my regards to Mike if you talk to him again!

George
---- Archie Stafford <astafford at md.metrocast.net> wrote:

	I talked to Mike last night and he sounded in good spirits.  He said
he is more sore than he has ever been, but the morphine is helping
with that.  He's hoping to get out of the hospital this weekend and
then he'll just have to take it easy for 3-4 weeks.  Everything with
the surgery went well and there should be no risidual effects of what
caused the issue with the kidney to start with.
	Arch