[NSRCA-discussion] Mike Wingo

Ken Thompson kthompson56 at satx.rr.com
Wed Jun 9 16:21:14 AKDT 2010

Thanks for the info Arch.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Archie Stafford
  To: General pattern discussion
  Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 7:01 AM
  Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Mike Wingo

  I talked to Mike last night and he sounded in good spirits.  He said he is more sore than he has ever been, but the morphine is helping with that.  He's hoping to get out of the hospital this weekend and then he'll just have to take it easy for 3-4 weeks.  Everything with the surgery went well and there should be no risidual effects of what caused the issue with the kidney to start with.

  Arch