[NSRCA-discussion] Cleaning out the shop

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Sun Jul 25 18:05:01 AKDT 2010

I believe Joe actually started flying before Andrew did. I seem to remember Andrew telling me that he would just hang out at the field while Joe was learning to fly. (Andrew, correct me if I am wrong).

The first Youth Masters that Matt and I attended (4 years ago?) had the whole Jesky clan there. Joe was one of the pilots that performed the takeoffs and landings for the contestants. He is a very accomplished pilot in his own right.

Bob R.