[NSRCA-discussion] Cleaning out the shop

Dennis Bodary d_bodary at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 18:06:16 AKDT 2010

Just got done talking to Joe today. And he is thinking about trying pattern again, using a used Brio Andrew has, Won't compete this year but is thinking about maybe a little next year. Does'nt have the time anymore but maybe a couple local contests.

I remember when I first saw Joe fly he had a 30% or 27% Extra that was huge at the time. By the time i got to flying pattern he was already out of it, about ten years now maybe more, But the interest is still there. And he is really intrigued by the evolution of the electrics.