[NSRCA-discussion] C'ARF Integral - Mixing secret?

CHV69 at aol.com CHV69 at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 17:19:00 AKDT 2010

In a message dated 7/6/2010 8:59:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rcmaster199 at aol.com writes:

Guys,

This is an  ARFie and as arfies go, wing incidence differential causes what
is described  here-in. Check that please and report back

Matt,
We had a conversation about my Integral at Pocono.

Difference in Wing incidence and Low wing without enough dihedral.
There are not any wing adjusters on the stock integral.

I know mine is different from one wing to the other by a 1/2 a  degree.
If I were to try to get 3 degrees positive as I have read here on the list
I am not sure the holes would be covered where the stock pins go through
the  fuse.

I like my Vivat Much better then my Integral.

Carl