[NSRCA-discussion] Need Dremel Part

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Jul 6 10:58:18 AKDT 2010

I have an old Dremel Freewheeler Model 850 that has a flexible
coupler between the motor and the output shaft.  This coupler is
splined on the inside and the splines finally wore out after 20+
years for no reason at all.  It's on its third or fourth battery
pack, but still worked fine before the coupler gave out. I've tried
searching sources for Dremel parts but can't find what I need.  I
would just buy a new one, but I am stubborn and the son of a Scottish
mother, who would rise up out of her grave if I did.

Any ideas?

Ron Van Putte